8 oz. SealLube – Case of 12
Part No. 4012
- Seals Leaks: Transmissions, power steering, main bearing, jacks & hydraulic systems
- Restores flexibility, elasticity and tensile strength of all rubber seals
- SealLube formula works when others fail – Guaranteed!
- Works in Hours – Lasts for Years
- MADE IN THE USA SINCE 1962
In Stock. 1 - 3 Day Shipping.
SealLube - Seal Expander is GUARANTEED to stop all rubber seal leaks in engines, transmissions, power steering units and hydraulic systems. (Do not use in brake systems) This formula is a special plasticizer for nitrile and neoprene rubber, that soaks into all rubber seals to quickly revitalize them to a like new condition. SealLube is a clear liquid that is harmless to all seals. Does not contain any harmful petroleum distillates and is non-clogging.
Use 1 ounce per quart capacity in engines, transmissions, marine engines, hydraulic pumps, farm tractors, heavy equipment, power steering units, differentials, hydraulic cylinders, refillable shock absorbers, gear cases, hydraulic jacks, trim tabs, I/O drives, PTO valves and air conditioners. Do not use in brake systems.